Wednesday, September 1, 2010

In the Department Store...



After visiting the market, my sister and I made our way to check out the department store, Diamond Plaza.  Their lingerie section was quite small in comparison to the ones we have in Melbourne department stores, and womens and mens underwear was all mixed in together.  This might be considered convenient, but I found it a bit odd...


They had some familiar brands like Triumph, Calvin Klein and Jockey but also had others like Victorias Secret (not much of a range so relax), Gunze and Black RaRa.  Some things I found of interest were that not much had a full size range out, and what there was of a full size range, was only in A and B cups.  Most of the bras were Push-Up too, so whilst it looks similar to what we have at home, it's quite limited.  It was a very different experience in Diamond Plaza from Ben Thanh also, and not nearly as interactive, but interesting all the same.
I'm wondering what else Vietnam has got in store for me in terms of what's underneath...

Happy Bra Blogging x

No comments:

Post a Comment